Senior Statistical Programmer
Location: Sauk City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What will you do as a Senior Programmer at Parexel?You will
provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials,
might act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas
providing technical support and expert advice, and works
independently to support various programming activities related to
the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition,
liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional
areas as required.
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines.
Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
- Lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of
a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify
changes in scope
- Interact with Sponsors as the key contact with regard to
statistical programming issues
- Provide technical support and advice to the internal team
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical
activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure
programming in accordance with corporate quality standards,
WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory
requirements are performed.QualificationsJob Qualifications :
- Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or
other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or
- 5 plus years proficiency in SAS programming
- 2+ years of ADaM, CDISC or SDTM
- Lead experience in Pharma
- Attention to detail, ability to be self-driven and solid
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)EEO
DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: PAREXEL, Madison , Senior Statistical Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Sauk City, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!