Certified Microsoft .NET Web Developer
Company: Smart Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you have knowledge of systems development practices and
principles? Are problem determination and resolution skills a
strong suit for you? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Certified Microsoft .NET Web Developer you will function as an
application development specialist, providing application
development and maintenance support.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the
possibility of extension.
Location: Madison, WIPlease Note: You must be vaccinated or agree
to and comply with weekly COVID testing in order to be considered
for this position.
- All systems development life cycle (SDLC) activities including
research, analysis, evaluation, planning, development,
implementation and delivery of automated solutions.
- Analysis and design of complex new systems and maintenance or
enhancements to existing systems
- Develop and test complex new computer systems and maintenance
or enhancements to existing systems
- Lead efforts to implement Application Development Standards
- ASP.NET CORE and ASP.Net Web Forms with strong UI design
- WCP Web Services and Web APIs
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of:
- Systems analysis techniques
- Cost benefit analysis techniques
- Object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Web-enabled and e-commerce applications
- Client/server and Internet concepts, procedures and
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Expert knowledge of
- .Net technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC and Core
Framework and AJAX
- SQL and Stored Procedures Desired Skills:
Scrum team experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning
under an Affirmative Action Plan.by Jobble
Keywords: Smart Solutions Inc., Madison , Certified Microsoft .NET Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!