Associate Developer, Provisioning and DevOps
Company: U.S. Cellular
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Associate Developer, Provisioning and DevOps - INF001533
The Associate Developer, Provisioning and DevOps is responsible for
providing high quality technology solutions that address business
needs by developing and operating applications within the
Provisioning and DevOps domains. This involves planning, analysis,
design, developing/coding, testing, implementation and operations
of the applications that support operational processing of charging
data collected from the network in accordance with Business needs,
Project Requirements, Architectural Direction and Industry
- Develop expertise in Provisioning and Mediation domains.
- Assist in Developing and Operating Solutions in partnership
with project team members in accordance with the desired systems
development lifecycle and change management policies.
- Assist in Developing and Operating Solutions which meet
non-functional requirements such as Security, High Availability and
- Participate in work product reviews for development and
operational artifacts produced in relation to changes in the
Provisioning and Mediation domains.
- Assist in driving Continuous Improvement and Root Cause
Analysis across organizational boundaries to resolve application
issues within the Provisioning and Mediation Domains.
- Demonstrate willingness to provide off-hours support, with
assistance from tenured associates, in a role where the
availability of time-critical systems is routine.
- Assist in serving as domain specialist for other team members
as well as external partners.
- Assist in driving the adoption of new technologies or processes
within the team
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Mathematics, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
is required, Bachelor's is preferred.
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Understanding of at least one applicable programming language
and design technique, Java or C required, knowledge of multiple
- Knowledge of SQL with Oracle is required
- Knowledge of Linux is required
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and
procedures, Git/GitHub preferred, ClearCase acceptable
- Knowledge of at least one network protocol like SCTP or TCP/IP
is preferred and at least one application protocol such as DIAMETER
or SOAP is likewise preferred.
- Knowledge of design and programming techniques that provide
security is preferred
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum
preferred, Waterfall acceptable
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Wisconsin-MADISON_WI
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
genetic information. Associated topics: architect, architecture,
backend, c#, design, develop, java, maven, perl, programming
Keywords: U.S. Cellular, Madison , Associate Developer, Provisioning and DevOps, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!