IT Product Technology Lead I - MES
Company: Sub-Zero, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This technical position helps perform all the activities
involved in managing and supporting applications used by Sub-Zero
in support of our Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). This role
works together closely with leadership to help ensure the
applications work together to support the business process
requirements. They will review, analyze, and modify systems
including configuration, testing, debugging and installation to
ensure production related systems remain stable and running. A
strong understanding of Windows based servers and software
applications along with some SQL and application development
background must be possessed. Experience with manufacturing
operations and ERP concepts is highly desired.-- Because this
position will deal with both technical personnel and business
managers, as well as participate on project teams, strong
interpersonal and communication skills are required. Key
- Labview Coding environment
- Infor XA ERP system
- Power BI / SSRS reporting tools
- MS SQL Database
- Windows servers with VDI hosting technology running Windows
- Participate in the strategic vision and alignment of enterprise
applications and their respective roadmaps.
- Consults and leads engagements with application users, and
Business Systems Analysts to identify current operating procedures
and to clarify configuration objectives.
- Lead enterprise application governance meetings.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze
results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to
prevent repeated future problems. Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research into software application products and
services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software
applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Acquire intimate knowledge and ownership of key enterprise
- Document all pertinent information involving nature of problem
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where
enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process,
including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and
actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key
stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users,
and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure
problems have been adequately resolved.
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing
software and applications across the organization.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and
supported by the organization.
- Coordinate with department heads to assess departmental
application training needs and objectives.
- Participate in the design, development, and delivery of
software applications training programs and individual
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of
service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and so
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team. Qualifications
Education Required Bachelors or better in Information Technology or
related field. Experience Required Familiarity with Window's based
applications. 8+ years relevant work experience. Preferred
Enterprise CMS, DevOps, Cloud Services, Mobile development
experience is a plus. Formal Project Management or Agile Scrum
certification is a plus. Data modeling. System Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) experience. Previous work with Server OS and
server-side software installs.
Keywords: Sub-Zero, Inc., Madison , IT Product Technology Lead I - MES, IT / Software / Systems , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!