Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Intern $20/hr Madison WI
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Intern - Madison, WI What
is in it for you?
- Full-time in Summer months---Part-Time during the school
- $20.00 per hour
- Weekly pay checks
- Access to free educational and certification programs
- Partnership with a career coach to achieve your career
- Start working right away What is the Job?
- This individual will support administrative tasks, on-site
compliance and other site needs under direction of the EHS &
- Provides administrative support to different projects within
the EHS Department
- Create spreadsheets for tracking and trending additional
leading KPIs and metrics
- Gathers and organizes information about incident reports,
metrics and injury cases and assists with incident
- Assist with creating, assigning, and conducting EHS employee
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis, Ergonomic and other risk
- Collaborates in the development of the safety plan for the
- Maintain accurate and current records in accordance with OSHA
guidelines What do you bring to the Job?
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S.
college or university pursuing a degree in EHS, Engineering,
Industrial Safety, or Natural Sciences
- Currently a sophomore or later status
- Experience using computer software Knowledge, Skills and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required; Excellent Excel skills
are a plus
- Excellent communication & organizational skills, with the
ability to follow directions and procedures closely
- High attention to detail
- Time management skills: Ability to prioritize, organize, and
perform multiple tasks, and manage confidential information
- Able to work well within a team, as well as work independently
- To be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start date,
subject to approved medical or religious exemptions. APPLY TODAY! -
A recruiter will contact within 24 hours to discuss your
application. ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing
an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to
creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering
equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are
committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to
meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Madison , Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Intern $20/hr Madison WI, Human Resources , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!