Director Sales Commission (Finance Payroll) - US Remote
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This role requires you to roll up your sleeves and accurately
and timely calculate all variable compensation programs within
Sprinklr. The software Sprinklr uses is Xactly.
Producing timely and relevant data driven business intelligence to
Executive Leadership and the Compensation Committee. Working
closely with Sales, Success and other customer facing teams as well
as Culture & Talent, Finance, Legal and Internal Audit to ensure a
robust process for the calculation and payment of all variable
- Tracking and calculation of all variable compensation programs,
including sales commissions and corporate bonus, in an extremely
accurate and timely manner.
- Providing Executive Leadership with business intelligence on a
monthly and quarterly basis.
- Guidance to the Compensation Committee on outliers or
exceptions and providing recommendations.
- Providing data to sales/field individuals on quota performance
and attainment on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for building, managing and developing a
high-performance team based both locally and remotely.
- Implements and streamlines processes and polices to ensure
integrity, rigor, and operational effectiveness in the processing
of all variable compensation elements.
- Accurate and timely submission of all variable compensation
elements to payroll on a monthly basis.
- Accurate and timely calculation of accruals for all variable
compensation elements for the accounting team on a monthly
- Liaising with the financial planning & analysis (FPA) teams on
forecasting variable compensation expenses on a monthly
- Being a valued business partner to sales, success, finance,
culture & talent and legal.
- Point of contact for sales/field leadership on escalations and
- Partners with internal audit to ensure appropriate internal
controls exist in the variable compensation process and related
information technology applications and processes, and that proper
documentation exists for those processes.
- Assists internal audit with requests and documentation for
ongoing SOX compliance requirements
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Outstanding analytical and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all
levels in the organization.
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate effectively
with business partners.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Deep domain expertise and knowledge of Xactly.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Understanding and calculation of foreign currencies.
- Proficient in project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Master's Degree in Accounting
or MBA is preferred).
- 10+ years of sales compensation with 5+ years of leading sales
- Xactly and Salesforce.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Sprinklr, Madison , Director Sales Commission (Finance Payroll) - US Remote, Human Resources , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!