Food Service Worker
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job Title: Food Service Worker
Location: Madison, WI
Pay Range: $18/hr
What's the Job?
- Prepares, presents, and serves food as needed.
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting, and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Carries trays to steam tables.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Cleans work area, equipment and utensils.
- 1 year of restaurant/cafeteria/buffet experience.
- Ability to stand for an 8 hours shift.
- Ability to pass a criminal and drug screen.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing 35+ pounds.
If this is a role that interests you and you'd like to learn more,
click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to
discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with
Madison, restaurant, cafeteria, food service
Keywords: Manpower, Madison , Food Service Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!