Full Time Sales Associate - Shoes
Company: Von Maur
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsibilities:A Sales Associate - Shoes provides various
selling services to customers, both in-person and over the
telephone. Primary job responsibilities of a Sales Associate
include the following:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Sells at or above sales goals, maintains account solicitation
and non-selling goals.
- Develops and maintains a listing of customers through the
Customer Follow-Up Program. Contacts customers via telephone and
- Learns about products in the department and other areas of the
store, in order to provide better customer service and to work in
other areas as needed.
- Unpacks, displays, and maintains the condition of department
- Utilizes time before and during store hours to perform row
maintenance in the stock room.
- Maintains assigned rows by ensuring all shoe runs are correctly
sized, aisles are run by color and alphabetically by vendor, and
ensures each shoe is represented on display.
- Completes additional responsibilities with each shoe sale
transaction - writes employee number on box lids and ensures the
shoes are correct in each box.
- Cleans and maintains the department and stock areas, including
dusting fixtures and sweeping the floor.
- Must be available to work a rotation of day, evening, and
weekend shifts. May be scheduled to work 6 days a week and up to 8
hours a day during peak department business times.Benefits of a Von
Maur Sales Associate - Shoes:
- Competitive wages
- Commission incentive - the more you sell the more you
- Promote from within philosophy - endless career
- Generous merchandise discount
- Comprehensive benefits package - we have you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan
- No extended holiday hoursOverview:Company Overview:
For more than 150 years Von Maur has operated off two simple goals
- provide a vast selection of high-quality merchandise and
establish excellent customer service principles by treating every
customer like family. Our independently owned corporate
headquarters and e-commerce facility are located in Davenport,
Iowa, but today we offer 37 stores scattered across 15 states.
Since our foundation, Von Maur has deliberately and steadily
expanded the variety of services offered to our customers. Our wide
range of customer services includes free delivery, complimentary
gift wrapping, a store rewards program, alterations, and an
interest-free charge card. We look forward to evolving with the
retail industry while preserving the values and styles the Midwest
has come to recognize us for and love.
Why You Should Join Us:
- The integrity and values that have pleased our customers for
generations also make Von Maur a wonderful place to work. We value
the diversity of our employees and ensure equity in the workplace
understanding that each associate contributes in a unique way to
our customer's experience.
- Our company philosophy is to promote from within, for we hire
people with the intent to promote them as far as their ability and
ambition will take them. Associates are empowered to make
decisions, acting in the best interest of the customer.
- Von Maur takes care of the well-being of their associates and
their families by providing excellent benefits packages including,
but not limited to, health, vision, and dental insurance.
Keywords: Von Maur, Madison , Full Time Sales Associate - Shoes, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!