Company: Hobby Lobby
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Retail Co-ManagerMadisonWisconsinJob Description - OverviewIt is
time to make a change!
Are you looking for a career that stops you from hitting the snooze
button in the mornings? Anticipate your work day with Hobby Lobby.
Make your career move NOW!
Currently hiring for experienced retail managers!
As a Hobby Lobby Co-Manager, you play a vital role in creating an
engaging team while maintaining an exciting work environment that
keeps customers coming back!
Job Description - Requirements
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit with and the ability to
make sound decisions pertaining to your store operations and
- Must be a motivational leader with the willingness to develop
and work alongside their team
- Must have previous management, preferably in "Big Box" retail
- Must have a willingness to relocate for the right
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday PaySafety Sensitive Position - subject to
pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring
process call (877)303-4547.
Job Title#259 Madison Co-ManagerAddress 153 West Towne Mall CZip
Keywords: Hobby Lobby, Madison , Retail Co-Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!