Customer Service Specialist
Company: PDS, A Converge Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description**Due to COVID-19, this position currently works
remote. Once it is deemed safe to do so, the expectation would be
to report to our Madison or Brookfield,. WI location. As a Customer
Service/Customer Support Specialist - based out of our Madison, WI
or Brookfield, Wi office - you will be responsible for the day to
day support of PDS Help Desk Clients. By leveraging customer
service skills and having an understanding of today's technologies,
you will solve a wide variety of challenges in a fast-paced
environment that is managed using ITIL methodology. This is a great
entry level position for someone interested in growing a career in
IT!Reporting Relationships:Reports To: Team LeadDirect Reports:
Essential Job Responsibilities:General Duties & Responsibilities –
70% to 85%
- Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service
Requests from end users and client IT staff.
- Maintain end to end responsibility for customer's support needs
providing timely, reliable, and courteous service.
- Participate in and adhere to all SoP's such as the PDS
Incidents and Service Requests.
- Assists with the development and improvement of work
instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.
- Exceptional Attendance is a mustMentoring, Collaboration, and
Leadership– 5% to 10%
- Mentor and assist with training other customer support
- Assists other Customer Support Specialists by acting as a
touchpoint to hand off in depth issues before escalating out of the
Level 1 support group. Conduct regular queue management to ensure
adherence to SoP'sKnowledge Management and Training– 10% – 20%
- Maintain appropriate level of skills to handle incidents and
requests in line with established service levels.
- Provide feedback of intelligence gained through customer
- Make or suggest updates to the Knowledge within the Knowledge
Management databases The above statements are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job, and should not beconstrued
as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. The Customer
Support Specialist role encompasses a focus on customer support. A
grade 1 analyst will provide general support duties while a grade 3
analyst will have a deeper accountability for mentoring and
knowledge collection along with providing advanced customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent requiredPreferred
- Customer Support Specialist (CSS) CertificationJob Related
- 2 years' experience working in a Customer Service role
preferred but not requiredAdditional Skills/Knowledge:
- Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, chats and
voicemails for customer support
- Technical writing experience
- Innovative, team-oriented problem solver.
- Strong commitment to providing quality service
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal
and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow through
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office
- Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an
exceptionally high quality experience
- Telehealth and healthcare experience a plusPhysical
Requirements:While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer
keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is
frequently required to move about and reach for items. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Compensation:$16/ hour
PDS is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Powered
Keywords: PDS, A Converge Company, Madison , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!