Digital Media Buyer - Madison
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHiebing is a full-service marketing agency
focused on driving momentum for the brands and clients we serve. We
are a curious crew who live by a We Before Me credo, knowing that
teams outperform individuals and that we always have each other's
backs. We have the privilege to serve within our communities,
donating thousands of hours of our time in pro-bono work for
organizations making meaningful change. Camaraderie is real (as is
the Beer Fairy). And together we generate great work, good karma
and a pretty nice chunk of bonus money for everyone at the end of a
good year. Come learn and grow with us.SummaryThe Digital Media
Buyer will develop, evaluate and advise on all digital media
campaigns across social, display, native, audio and digital video
and OTT. This person is a steward of our clients' media dollars,
leading media recommendations, applying media trends to campaigns
and building partner relationships.This role manages all components
of the digital process including tactical strategy, negotiations,
message/target/placement testing approaches, data optimizations,
target advancement, reporting, budget management with partners,
etc. This role will report into an Associate Media Director and
will have two direct reports, both who are eager to meet a
knowledgable mentor who enjoys their craft.Responsibilities:
- Create strategic recommendations that meet client-marketing
goals and objectives across digital media outlets and target
- Execute and manage digital media campaigns, including RFPs,
negotiation, contracts, campaign set-up, billing and QA.
- Own the daily maintenance and optimization of digital media
campaigns to ensure successful delivery against established KPIs.
Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and remain on
- Analyze performance data against the defined campaign success
metrics (includes evaluation of creative performance) to identify
larger trends across touchpoints and clients, and within
- Lead campaign analysis, providing performance insights that
drive actionable, strategic campaign shifts
- Coach team of direct reports on platform knowledge, execution
of optimizations, negotiations, problem-solving, etc. to grow
individual and team expertise.
- Collaborate with a team of curious, target-centric, marketing
- Minimum of three years' media experience, with experience in
digital media (social, display, audio, native and digital video).
Expert-level knowledge in all tactics not necessary, but desire to
learn new platforms is required
- Experience with third-party ad servers, reporting dashboards
and self-serve advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook,
LinkedIn, Snap, Twitter) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with a bias for transparent and
open dialogue and an always-learning lens.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills, as well as Excel
expertise. Ability to analyze data and research in order to
formulate actionable plans.
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship now or
in the futurePowered by JazzHRgkfDaics8t
Keywords: Hiebing, Madison , Digital Media Buyer - Madison, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!