Walmart Retail Specialist
Company: Premium Retail Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description and Requirements
As a Retail Specialist at Premium, you'll ensure Premium's client
brands stand out at Walmart stores by driving product availability.
Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities will connect
customers with the brands they love in one of the largest retailers
in the world.
What's in it for you?
* Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend
* You'll merchandise brands you know and love in a variety of
* Variety in your job tasks. You won't get stuck doing the same
thing every day.
* Independence in your day-to-day work.
* Full training and certification provided by true retail
* Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless
of hours worked.
What will you do?
* Locate merchandise in the backroom of Walmart stores in order to
place product on the floor.
* Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what
* Front face products to make sure product shelves look the best
* Receive marketing and promotional materials at your home and
bring them to the store.
* Install and place promotional materials as outlined in
instructions to ensure our clients' products stand out.
* Build displays to showcase client products as needed.
* Answer simple, step-by step questions within Premium's field
technology on your mobile device as you complete your work.
* Take photos of completed work to demonstrate your success.
* Represent Premium and Premium clients in your assigned Walmart
* Partner with Walmart store management and associates to get the
* Collaborate with your direct manager via email, phone and
How will you succeed?
* Owning your store(s). You will be the face of Premium as you
visit Walmart on behalf of our clients. Over time, you'll be the
go-to Premium resource because of the relationships you build.
* Enjoy working independently as a Premium representative but
remembering you're an extension of the Walmart family.
* Effectively communicating with store associates, store managers
and Premium team members.
* Leveraging the support of and sharing best practices with our
Walmart team nationwide through closed social media groups and a
variety of communication channels.
* Contacting Premium's Operations Support Center for help with
challenges in store - they're here to help!
* Completing work within the provided timeframe
* Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right
the first time.
* Reporting your work the same day you complete it.
What tools do you need for the job?
* Access to reliable transportation to get you from multiple retail
locations in your area.
* A smartphone with access to data and internet in order to report
and upload photos.
This job posting covers the general job duties for our Retail
Specialist position and does not imply that these are the only
tasks required. Premium's Talent Acquisition Team will go over any
questions you have regarding the above during the interview
Learn more about our retail specialist position here:
So, are you Premium's next Retail Specialist?
Keywords: Premium Retail Services, Madison , Walmart Retail Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Baraboo, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!