Housekeeper - PT
Company: UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionWe are looking to fill a part-time (20 hours per
week) position. Flexibility in scheduling, but ideally looking for
someone to focus on weekend hours. Shifts will vary between 9:00 am
to 7:00 pm.UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing,
50-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation facility located on the east
side of Madison, Wisconsin. Our rehabilitation hospital opened in
September 2015 and offers specialized programs for people who have
experienced stroke, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations,
complex orthopedic injuries and other conditions requiring
inpatient rehabilitative services. Our goal is to help patients
achieve their highest level of recovery with a goal of returning
home as soon as able. The UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a
partnership between UW Health, Unity Point Meriter and Kindred
Healthcare.The Housekeeper cleans and services building areas
including patient rooms, common areas, floors, office areas etc.
Moves furniture, trash, equipment and supplies and performs a
variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital
in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors,
walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper
and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets,
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including
vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in
accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform
minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures.
Reports safety hazards to supervisor.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior housekeeping/custodial experience with healthcare
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Keywords: UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Madison , Housekeeper - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Marshall, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!