Physician-Pediatric Neurologist-SSM Health Outpatient Center-Madison, WI
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Pediatric Neurologist SSM Health Dean Medical Group - Madison,
WI SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty
group, is recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. Additional
- You will be joining one Pediatric Neurologist, six Adult
Neurologists and five Advanced Practitioners (two which are
Pediatric Neurology Advanced Practitioners).
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in
both outpatient and inpatient Neurology.
- Four-day work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Provide outreach 1-2 days/month.
- Call is taken from home. SSM Health St. Mary's Outpatient
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology
subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy,
Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- Neuropsychology services for pediatric and adult.
- Neurology services include EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories;
EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- EMG/NCS laboratory is the only accredited lab in Madison.
- The outpatient center EEG lab is fully accredited and provides
a full complement of outpatient services in Madison and in many of
our outreach locations.
- St Mary's Hospital provides the ability to provide long term,
monitored EEG studies when that is clinically necessary.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a
population of 1.3 million people. The Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and
referral center and was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals
for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the
best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical,
operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- The St. Mary's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) was the
first facility in the state of Wisconsin to care for critically ill
newborns. The NICU, which is a Level III unit has 31 beds, is
staffed by six neonatologists and nurses who specialize in care of
490 critically ill newborns annually.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part
of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in
Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The Community Madison,
population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in
the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
In fact, Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size
city in the United States by Livability The Overture Center in
downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety
of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera,
and visiting performances.
Physician - State of Work Location
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Physician-Pediatric Neurologist-SSM Health Outpatient Center-Madison, WI, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!