Physician-Cardiac Electrophysiologist-SSM Health Outpatient Center-Madison, WI
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Additional Job Description Cardiology - Electrophysiology SSM
Health Outpatient Center - Madison, WI SSM Health Dean Medical
Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively
recruiting a fellowship trained and Board Certified
Electrophysiologist. The Cardiology Division is well recognized
among their peers for outstanding quality data, excellence in care
and service to patients throughout our 18-county service area. SSM
Health St Mary's Hospital is recognized as a Top 50 Heart Hospital
and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. Additional details:
- Our electrophysiologists practice at SSM Health St. Mary's
Hospital and at the adjacent SSM Health Outpatient Center.
- The ideal candidate is a comprehensive EP that is able to
perform pacemaker and ICD implants, complex ablations (SVT, VT) and
laser lead extractions.
- Our Electrophysiology team has dedicated advanced practitioners
that work with the physicians in the outpatient and inpatient
practices. They perform independent clinics and assist with patient
- There is a dedicated EP call during the daytime hours on
Monday-Friday. Some shared evening and weekend calls may be
required which will require some general cardiology skills.
- Clinic is weekly at our main center and outreach occurs 1-2
days per month.
- The Electrophysiology department performed over 800 procedures
in 2021. There are two dedicated EP labs with state of the art
fluoroscopy and mapping systems.
- This is a ready-made practice but with room for growth.
- A competitive salary will be offered along with a comprehensive
benefits package. The Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and
referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving
South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100
Top Hospitals for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the
best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical,
operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7
hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4
additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an
integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin,
Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The Community Madison, population
252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country
to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact,
Madison was recently named as the 3rd best place to live in America
by Livability The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a
beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment,
including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting
performances. SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Physician-Cardiac Electrophysiologist-SSM Health Outpatient Center-Madison, WI, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!