Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Fair View Nursing & Rehabilitation
Company: Mile Bluff Medical Center
Posted on: May 27, 2023
New Higher Wages!
Job title: LPN
Location: Fair View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Mauston,
- Full-time Day or PM shift; 80 hours per pay period PM shift
differential available Weekend rotation: Every other weekend
Weekend shift differential available
Holiday rotation: Rotating holidays
Works under the supervision of a qualified RN and the Director of
Nursing. Participates in the planning, implementation of nursing
care, within the objectives, procedures, and policies of the
department and within the parameters of his or her standards of
practice for a licensed practical nurse. Cooperates with the
members of the nursing and medical staffs and other
- Provides direct and individualized care to an assigned group of
patients based on the application of scientific principles, under
the supervision of a registered professional nurse.
- Assists in relevant health teaching for resident and
- Shares responsibility for the planning and implementation of
nursing care plans and nursing care.
- Participates in team conferences, sharing knowledge,
information, and ideas among team members.
- Prepares, administers, and records medication in accordance
with policy regarding the administration of medications by an
- Performs more complex nursing activities as competence
- Participates in emergency care.
- Communicates frequently with the team leader regarding
patient's physical and mental conditions.
- Records information concisely, accurately, and completely.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate channels of
- Constructively participates in appropriate committees within
the nursing department and/or the hospital.
- Promptly answers resident call lights and requests.
- Other duties as requested within scope of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Current LPN license to practice in the state Required Skills:
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathy for the needs of patients
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate through spoken and written English
- Treats patients and others with courtesy and respect
- Ensures confidentiality and security of patient's medical
Keywords: Mile Bluff Medical Center, Madison , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Fair View Nursing & Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Mauston, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...