Traveling Home Paramedic
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than
38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated health-care solutions and disaster response.
This position is located in Eau Claire, WI.
We are offering the following:
- Starting Payrate $32.00 per hr
- Top pay
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to help shape and influence a growing program.
- No street corner posting, extremely minimal holdover
The Mobile Integrated Health (MIH) Paramedic is responsible for
day-to-day operations including facilitation of internal
communication between field staff and management, outside agency
interface, facilitating scheduling needs, equipment and supply
maintenance, as well as other operational support functions as
assigned by the MIH Base Manager and/or Regional Director of
- Liaise with patients, public safety agencies, training
institutions, hospital personnel, and other system users as
- Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily
contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
- Ensure Patient Care Reports (PCRs) and other field paperwork is
100% reconciled daily in conjunction with the PCR processing.
- Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to
closure with appropriate action.
- Integrate into a hospital based clinical care team.
- Prepare reports and manage projects as assigned by the MIH Base
Manager and/or Regional Director of Operations.
- Manage all aspects of MIH vehicles including, but not limited
to maintenance, registration, on-board equipment (e.g. inverters,
refrigerators), maintaining mileage logs, etc.
- Clean and maintain facilities and vehicles daily.
- Remain up-to-date on all regulatory training (clinical,
non-clinical, CME, etc.) and ensure that all certifications are
uploaded into the appropriate systems. Coordinate and work with the
MIH Base Manager and/or MIH National Clinical Director to develop
specific and deliberate training plans as needed.
- Manage supply inventory using supply/operations management
software and ensure the team has adequate supplies on-hand to
successfully conduct operations. Ensure daily narcotic logs are in
order and vehicle checks (on-board supplies/equip.) are completed.
Work with the GMR IT Team to get our program in Operative IQ (or
any other market-specific software) as applicable. Manage Medically
Home Tech Kits and Patient Supply Boxes (incl. sanitization).
- Coordinate with MIH Base Manager and GMR IT Team to facilitate
and manage all aspects of IT including, but not limited to computer
maintenance, any and all pertinent systems account setup (e.g.
OLOS, MEDS, Outlook/O365, GMR email, Kronos, etc.) for team
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal
employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with
Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.).
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, procedures, and
- Perform other related duties as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current and valid Paramedic certification in the
state of practice and/or clinical oversight and must maintain
qualifications and experience level in all aspects of services
- Valid state driver's license.
- Current on all certifications (CPR, ACLS, etc.).
- Two years (2) full time Paramedic experience.
- Experience working in an emergency department or other high
acuity EMS setting is highly preferred.
- Must have International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC)
Community Paramedic Certification within one (1) year of starting
- Must have current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Must consent to initial new-hire TB testing and receiving an
annual flu shot prior to November 1st each year.
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated in accordance with current
CDC guidelines due to hospital contractual requirements in this
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Madison , Traveling Home Paramedic, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...