Family Practice in WI - Primary Care Physician Needed in a Small Central Wisconsin Community
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Neillsville, Wisconsin.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Come practice in Neillsville, a unique community nestled in the
rolling hills of central Wisconsin surrounded by natural beauty,
with strong historical and cultural roots. It offers many amenities
in a small-town atmosphere with the metro areas of Minneapolis/St.
Paul, Madison, and Milwaukee all within a convenient distance. At
CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is
seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the
way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured
professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to outpatient with no
- Salary has just been increased for this area, highly
- See all ages at this location
- Location is close to Marshfield in a brand-new state-of-the-art
- H-1B eligible
- Join a collegial group of providers
- No weekends
- Call is once every 3 months
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Madison , Family Practice in WI - Primary Care Physician Needed in a Small Central Wisconsin Community, Healthcare , Neillsville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!