RN / Registered Nurse / Wisconsin / Any / REGISTERED NURSE - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Job
Company: Aspirus, Inc
Location: Wisconsin Rapids
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems
in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study
identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based
on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN's with
greater than 1 year experience.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse - Triage Nurse with Behavioral
Health in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Educates and confirms medications and medication plan making
sure that the patient understands changes in routine and side
effects to watch for. Emphasizes medication compliance is
- Conducts ongoing follow-up with patient/family members through
phone calls to answer patients' questions, reinforce education,
confirm patients are receiving the recommended follow-up care and
address and problems.
- Manage the Opioid registry for the Aspirus system.
- Accountable for providing resources and support to the patient
to manage their addictions.
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally
acquired through completion of a nursing program. Bachelor's Degree
in Nursing preferred.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of
- Possesses an active Wisconsin RN nursing license.
- Experience working with AODA or Behavioral Health patients
Keywords: Aspirus, Inc, Madison , RN / Registered Nurse / Wisconsin / Any / REGISTERED NURSE - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Job, Healthcare , Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!