Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Middleton Village Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Middleton Village Nursing and Rehab - UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Benefits of (Registered Nurse) RN position
- Low Cost Health Insurance
Vacation and Sick Time
Great Work Environment
401k Matched at 5%
Flexible Hours (8-hour shifts)
Instant Pay (*TapCheck)
Robust Employee Appreciation Program
Job location: Middleton
Middleton Village Nursing and Rehab -makes it top priority to care
for seniors with the respect, compassion, and dignity they deserve.
We understand that caring is what makes a community and without a
sense of caring, there can be no sense of community. It is what
sets us apart from any other Skilled Nursing Facility.
At -Middleton Village, our nursing staff are overly courteous,
respectful and always maintain a high level of professionalism. Our
primary goal is to get you back in a condition to be independent
once again while maintaining a friendly environment and providing
nutritionally enhanced meals.
We are looking for a -Registered Nurse (RN) -to care for our
patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be
responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and
healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and
well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with
little supervision. You will be able to follow health and safety
guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to-promote
patient's being-by providing high quality nursing care.
Responsibilities: -Registered Nurse (RN)
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (bloods pressure measurements,
administering injections etc.) and fill in patients'
- Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide
treatments according to physician's orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational
workshops, conferences etc.
Requirements: Registered Nurse (RN)
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Valid nursing license in the state of -Wisconsin
Apply now to join our team as an RN and help make a real
difference! -Walk-ins welcome.
Keywords: Middleton Village Nursing and Rehab, Madison , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!