Registered Nurse (RN Hospice Part Time)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Green Lake
Posted on: January 25, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a callingWI-Hospice Hope Green
LakeWorker Type:RegularJob Highlights:Sign-On Bonus Available!At
SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. We are seeking an RN to join our
Hospice team who is flexible, autonomous and a self-starter with
strong assessment, problem solving and computer skills. In this
position you will travel to patient homes in the Green Lake, WI
area and provide skilled nursing care to hospice patients. This is
part-time position will work 20 hours per week on Days. Weekend
rotation, on-call and holiday rotation required. *On-call includes
support of a patient After Hours Call Center and an RN Triage Call
Center. On-call visits are completed as needed determined by
collaboration with a Call Center RN. -Job Summary:Provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.Job Responsibilities
and Requirements:PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Licenses / Certifications:Basic Life
Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association
(AHA), Driver License - State of Work Location, Registered Nurse
(RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)Job
Type:EmployeeDepartment:1901000038 HOSPICE SATELLITEScheduled
Weekly Hours:20SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil
rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability or sex.Learn more here
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Registered Nurse (RN Hospice Part Time), Healthcare , Green Lake, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!