MA, EMT, Paramedic or LPN-Dermatology dept- Full time Day shift
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sign on bonus available!SSM Health is looking for talented
individuals to join our SSM Health clinics. We have opportunities
for:Medical Assistants- requires obtaining RMA or CMA w/in 12
months of hireEMTs with WI licenseLPNs with WI licenseParamedics
with WI license Provides assistance with the examination and
treatment of patients under the direction of a registered nurse or
provider (physician or advanced practice provider).PRIMARY
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, scheduling patients, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean
and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all
proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions
and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes
patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited
school of medical assistingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving. Associated topics: lead, licensed, lpn, lvn
lpn, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iv, nurses, practical
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , MA, EMT, Paramedic or LPN-Dermatology dept- Full time Day shift, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!