Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
EquiliemHealthcare specializes in staffing clinical,
non-clinical, and allied personnel. We excel in all levels,
disciplines, and specialties within the healthcare spectrum. Our
projects range from short to long term local and travel
assignments. Equiliemhas been recognized as a certified small
business enterprise. In addition, we are proud that we have earned
the prestigious Joint Commission accreditation for staffing firms
and have been awarded Best in Staffing 4 years running by our
employees and client partners.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs nursing procedures and
patient care tasks as assigned by the facility under the direction
of a Nurse or Physician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Certified Nursing Assistant should understand his/her own
limitations, seeking advice and assistance when necessary. Specific
duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide for patient's personal hygiene, comfort, and activities
of daily living.
- Assists with bathing, dressing, and grooming, toileting,
including use of bedpan, commode, or toilet.
- Assists with transfers and ambulation.
- Completes documentation as required and in accordance with the
- Consistently practice standard precautions.
- Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring
- Maintain good communication among patients/residents and all
- Present a neat appearance and dress in compliance with the
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Participates in continuing education and learning experiences
to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued
- Perform all duties using proper body mechanics, follow
facilities "No Lift " policy as appropriate.
- Ability to operate and handle many kinds of medical
- Frequently move/lift between 50-100 pounds, depending on
- Stand for long periods with frequent squatting, twisting,
bending, kneeling, and reaching to prepare equipment, materials or
objects in order to provide patient care or maintain the patient
- Sensory requirements include speech for communication and
vision, smell, touch and hearing to monitor patient status.
Contract: 16 weeks
Shifts Available: Based on facility needs. Weekends or Holidays
Contract Start Date: 9/26/2022 But open to any reasonable
Keywords: Equiliem, Madison , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!