Orthopedics MA/LPN/Paramedic/EMT Full time- Day shift
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sign on bonus available!SSM Health is looking for talented
individuals to join our SSM Health clinics. We have opportunities
for:Medical Assistants- requires RMA or CMA w/in 12 months of
hireEMTs with WI licenseLPNs with WI licenseParamedics with WI
license Monday through Friday scheduleNo nights, holidays or
weekends!Provides assistance with the examination and treatment of
patients under the direction of a registered nurse or provider
(physician or advanced practice provider).PRIMARY
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, scheduling patients, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean
and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all
proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions
and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes
patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited
school of medical assistingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving. Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead,
license, licensed practical, licensed vocational, licensed
vocational nurse, lpn, nurse i, pediatrics, practical nurse
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Orthopedics MA/LPN/Paramedic/EMT Full time- Day shift, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!