Nurse Practitioner Cardiac Electrophysiology
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Nurse Practitioner Cardiac Electrophysiology SSM Health Dean St.
Mary's Outpatient Center Madison, WI The Opportunity SSM Health
Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is
actively recruiting a full-time (1.0 FTE) Cardiac Electrophysiology
Nurse Practitioner. Ideal candidate will have previous cardiology
experience. The Cardiology Division is well recognized among their
peers for outstanding quality data, excellence in care and service
to patients throughout our 18-county service area. The practice is
conveniently based on the campus of St Mary's Hospital which is
recognized as a Top 50 Heart Hospital and an Accredited Chest Pain
Center. Additional details:
- Join a collegial, hard working group of 14 physicians and 12
- Department provides interventional, non-interventional and
- Outpatient focused with occasional inpatient
- Call schedule is a 1:12 rotation and consists of weekend
- Clinic outreach is required 2-3 times per month
- A competitive salary will be offered along with a comprehensive
benefits package The Hospital
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral
center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South
Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- ACS Level II Trauma Center
- Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health,
an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin,
Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The Community
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the
top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and
raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in
the United States by com SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Nurse Practitioner Cardiac Electrophysiology, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!