RN-Home Health, Weekend Only
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sign-on Bonus Eligible!Weekend Home Health RN with flexible
hours and competitive pay! Home Health RNs assigned to weekend only
receive the following in addition to their standard pay:
- Receive Weekend Option pay premium ($8.50/hr.)
- Receive Weekend shift differential ($2.50/hr.)
- Flexibility hours working Sat/Sun/Mon
- No holidaysAt SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you. As a Home Health RN,
you will not only collaborate with the team on treatment plans for
the patient but also be able to think creatively on the resources
provided in their home, provide education to your patients and
their families, and learn ways to adapt care and adjust treatment
plans for patients evolving needs.This part-time position will work
20 hours per week, in the field Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
and On-call Saturday 8:00 AM - Monday 8:00 AM.Provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.Job DescriptionPRIMARY
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN-Home Health, Weekend Only, Healthcare , Columbus, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!