Company: SSM Health
Location: Prairie Du Sac
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$10,000 sign-on bonus available At SSM Health, we know the
healing power of presence begins with compassionate employees like
you. At SSM, we have an RN Infusion clinic position.This is a Part-
time 24 hour per week Day Shift position.you can expect a work
environment where: Employees feel valued, respected, and free to
express themselves; Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging
skills and talents toward a greater purpose; Teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, while management is supportive.If you
listen and respond with great careThen wed love to learn more!
Please fill out your application today. Join a network of employees
just as kind and powerful as you.Performs the primary functions of
a Registered Nurse in assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing
and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.PRIMARY
- Actively supports the practice of nursing.
- Assess needs and problems of the patient/family and
incorporates in the care plan.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed, to establish the
patient/family treatment plan.
- Competent in using department equipment such as point of care
testing equipment and intravenous infusion pumps as
- Develops, individualizes, implements, evaluates or updates the
plan of care and patient educational needs.
- Effectively demonstrates proper interpretation of department
specific policies and related laboratory results to safely manage
specific patient needs.
- Implements, monitors and records patient care and communicates
patient condition as appropriate. Takes appropriate actions to
unanticipated changes in patient condition.
- Possesses excellent intravenous insertion and assessment skills
to include peripheral and central line access.
- Works collaboratively with other interprofessional team members
in resolving patient/family problems, concerns and issues.
- Utilizes EHR to access treatment plans, therapy plans.
- As an SSM Health nurse, demonstrates the professional nursing
standards defined in the professional practice model.
- Utilizes the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her
response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of
our patients and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of an approved school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN-Infusion (H), Healthcare , Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!