RN - Home Health, Wknds
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sign-on Bonus Eligible!SSM Health at Home caregivers bring
exceptional healthcare services to your home! Whether your
recovering from an injury or learning to manage a chronic illness
or medical condition, our experienced caregivers will partner with
your physician to develop plan to optimize your quality of life.We
are seeking an RN to work weekends only and who is flexible,
autonomous and a self-starter with strong assessment, problem
solving and computer skills. In this position you will travel to
patient homes and facilities to provide care to them.SPECIAL
REQUIREMENTSThis position requires travel to patient homes and
meeting locations.Must maintain a valid WI drivers license.Must
maintain an acceptable drivers record per company policy.Must
maintain proof of current auto insurance.Provides direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization.PRIMARY
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN - Home Health, Wknds, Healthcare , Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!