Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented psychiatric
nurse practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient
care and committed to clinical excellence. We are currently
interviewing!We offer our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours
week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioners who are:
- Fully licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- PMHNP - BC
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
- 2+ years of outpatient experience LifeStance is growing in
Minnesota & Wisconsin! We are opening new offices throughout
2022.***Salary $168,000 - $216,000 annually + LTIP* + Sign on bonus
(full-time)I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this opportunity
with you and answer any questions!Thank you,Sophie
PelletierDirector, Practice DevelopmentLifeStance Health, Inc.(e)
-(c) 561-339-4883About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics
nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric
nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
Please learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to
creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Madison , Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!