NP needed in Wisconsin for Emergency Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2773121
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that
is in need of an Emergency Medicine NP to help with temporary
coverage. Assignment schedule is three 12-hour shifts. Must be
comfortable with pediatrics population, should be skilled with
I&D, pelvic exams, and suturing. Let us know if this assignment
sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of
temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity
that will work with your schedule.
- Three 12-hour shifts
- All ages
- 25-45 patients per day
- Must be comfortable with pediatrics population
- Should be skilled with I&D, pelvic exams, and suturing
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Madison , NP needed in Wisconsin for Emergency Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2773121, Healthcare , Mauston, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!