Case Management Nurse
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
On of our top clients is currently seeking a Case Manager to
join their team in Madison, WI!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviews all patients identified for review to determine the
medical necessity and appropriateness of enrollment in the care
- Assesses all assigned patients and integrates family
information from social work to collaboratively determine
potential, actual and the next level of care needed.
- Holds, interprets, and integrates the patient's story into the
overall multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Coordinates and facilitates access to services and patient care
progression using best practice interventions that will produce
favorable patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing, social work, and
multiple disciplines, departments, payers, and agencies to
eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate
- Actively participates in clinical performance improvement
activities as assigned.
- Builds a network of positive working relationships that
advocate for the patient.
- Documents clinical activity in the medical record and supports
and coaches accurate clinical documentation by physicians and
- Pursues continuing education in area of
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience
- Case Management Experience
- RN experience in a hospital setting
- All candidates must be COVID vaccinated
If interested, please apply directly or reach out to one of my
contact methods below ASAP!
EMAIL: email@example.comPHONE/TXT: (484) 753-3515
Keywords: The Judge Group, Madison , Case Management Nurse, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!