Outpatient / In Home Therapist
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Location: Fort Atkinson
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Professional Services Group, Inc.Description:
PSG strives to provide quality mental health services to clients
who aren't always able to access them. We are trauma-informed and
approach all clients, employees, stakeholders, etc. through this
lens. We strive to create and maintain a supportive culture while
going above and beyond for our clients. This position works with
individuals with mental, emotional or substance abuse problems,
primarily through the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
program. The therapist provides assessment and therapy services to
youth and families participating in agency programs as well as
referrals from a variety of sources (i.e. physicians, courts,
schools, social service agencies, etc.). Therapy will include
mostly in-home and community-based treatment as well as some
in-office therapy for children, adults, and families.We hire fully
licensed therapists, as well as those working to gather the hours
necessary for full licensure. We provide the supervision necessary
for licensure, and give our licensed therapists additional group
supervision time for collaboration and support. The schedule for
all positions is flexible, but does require some evening hours to
accommodate client schedules. Our part-time therapists are paid
hourly for all hours worked, including for supervision and other
company meetings. Come join our team!This position is based in Fort
Atkinson, but will be serving communities across Rock, Walworth,
and Jefferson counties.Salary: $29.00 to $33.00 per hour depending
on experience and licensure ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Interview and evaluate children and families to complete the
- Assess the therapeutic needs of clients and complete formal
- Formulate, implement, evaluate and review client treatment
- Provide psychotherapy in accordance with treatment plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in addressing family system,
mental health, parenting, and alcohol/drug issues through
individual, family, or group counseling.
- Provide thorough and accurate updates on clients and make
appropriate recommendations in regular and special staffings.
- Coordinate services and maintain communication with all service
providers involved with the clients..
Education and Training:
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other
- Possess State licensure or be working towards licensure.
- Complete Continuing Educations credits as required by
license.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, speak and write clearly in English.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in
establishing work schedule.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with
Rock, Jefferson and Walworth Human Services Departments.
- Must establish and maintain productive and professional
relationships with clients, colleagues, the school district, and
other community agencies.
- Must maintain client confidentiality and follow HIPAA
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide culturally, ethnically and gender sensitive
- Ability to follow directions and implement
- Possess creativity in identifying problems and solutions.
- Ability to self motivate and remain on task.
- Knowledge and compliance with policies and procedures as
detailed in the personnel policy and procedure manual.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely and obey all traffic
laws. Must have reliable transportation on a daily basis, a valid
driver's license and automobile insurance.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Inc., Madison , Outpatient / In Home Therapist, Healthcare , Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!