General Medicine Physician, Telehealth - Wisconsin, Nationwide
Company: medtigo staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Madison, Wisconsin. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
General Medicine Physician- Wisconsin, Nationwide
Location: Remote - Nationwide
We are a global leader in virtual care, successfully transforming
how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high
quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We
are seeking Physicians who are Board Certified in Internal
Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics.
Opportunities available nationwide.
Our General Medicine Physicians work remotely utilizing phone or
video calls to consult with our members seeking care for minor
acute illnesses. As an independent contractor, you can either add
to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine
practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
What We Offer:
- Registered members using our services come from health
insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member is
required to build an electronic medical record for your review
prior to a consultation.
- Common illnesses we treat include cold/flu symptoms,
bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis and UTI's. We offer strong
clinical guidelines within our platform, along with required
training prior to accepting consults.
- We ask for a commitment of 20 hours per month minimum, but the
days/hours are flexible based on your schedule. We offer services
24/7 365 days per year.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or
on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary
- Free medical malpractice insurance while practicing on the
Teladoc platform, and continued coverage if you decide to leave
- Board certified in IM, FM, EM or Peds (ABMS or AOA)
- Have an active medical license
- Have an active Federal DEA certificate/number
- Availability of 20 hours per month
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or
- Comfortable with technology and experienced with
- Must be available for both phone and video consults
Focus on PEOPLE:--- We are recognized as a top employer---by
numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate
individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving,
collaborative, and inspiring environment.---
Diversity and Inclusion:---We hire based solely on your strengths
and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can
directly contribute to your success in your new position.------
Growth and Innovation:--- We've already made healthcare history,
yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with
us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the
lives of our Members.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: medtigo staffing, LLC, Madison , General Medicine Physician, Telehealth - Wisconsin, Nationwide, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!