Director - Care Coordination, RN
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SSM Health - a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit
integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and
Wisconsin - is seeking a Director of Care Coordination - RN to join
the team in Madison, WI.This role will oversee the Social Work,
Case Management, and Utilization Management departments. - The
Director of Care Coordination will report directly to the St.
Mary's Hospital President.Qualified candidates will have previous
leadership experience within care coordination. All candidates must
be an RN (BSN). Master's degree is highly preferred.This role will
sit 100% onsite at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison, WI. -To request
additional information, confidentially submit your interest, or
nominate a fellow colleague, please contact:C-C PohlmannExecutive
Recruiter - - - - - - - - -
email@example.comDirects services, workflow
and resources for assigned nursing area.PRIMARY
- Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
- Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to
staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing
- Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned
nursing area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and
directs internal and externally-driven audits.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Master's degree in nursing or related field; Bachelor's degree
in Nursing if Master's is not in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Three years' registered nurse experience, with one year in
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Director - Care Coordination, RN, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!