Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week on the
day shift. We are looking for a new grad who will do CMA/LPN
scribing duties within the clinic setting.This position will work
in the department of podiatry for up to one year (12 months).
Between months 6 and 12 of employment, we will find a permanent RN
role for the candidate who fills this posting. This position will
primarly work at the Fish Hatchery Clinic (1313 Fish Hatchery Rd.)
and the East Clinic (1821 S. Stoughton Rd.) with minimal
possibility of working at the West Clinic (752 N. High Point Rd.)
and Sun Prairie Clinic (10 Tower Dr.).Provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols
of the healthcare organization.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patients age-specific needs
and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , RN-Roomer Podiatry, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!