Lab Support Technician I
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Assists with the duties and responsibilities of a Clinical Lab
Scientist, Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or
Technical Specialist, Histology.
- Receives and processes laboratory specimens.
- Performs waived testing and progressively more complex testing
upon completion of clinical rotations and competencies.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School diploma or equivalent or equivalent years of
experience and educationEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Lab Support Technician I, Healthcare , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!