Physician - Family Medicine - Family Medicine Physician needed 20-miles east of Madison, WI
Company: Fort HealthCare
Location: Lake Mills
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Fort HealthCare/Fort Medical Group-Lake Mills Clinic -- in Lake
Mills is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine for an outpatient
- Full-time; 32 patient contact hours per week or Part-time, 20
patient contact hours per week
- Join a Family Medicine physician and advanced practice nurse
- Average between 18-25 outpatient visits daily.
- Outpatient call in a robust call group
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and sign-on bonus.
-- Fort Medical Group:
- A wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Fort HealthCare Inc.,
consists of 50 physicians and 17 advanced practice practitioners in
multiple specialties (pediatrics, internal medicine, family
medicine, Ob/Gyn, general surgery, ENT, orthopedics, dermatology,
behavioral health, child psychiatry, radiology, and wound care)
conducting clinics in Fort Atkinson and 12 surrounding
-- Affiliate with:
- Fort Memorial Hospital is a 38-bed not-for-profit, independent
community owned hospital which serves a regional population of
close to 90,000.
- ED is staffed 24/7 by EM-residency trained physicians &
- Adult hospitalist program.
- Our OR employs 9 CRNAs
- Specialty Clinic providing urology, neurology, neurosurgery,
cardiology, GI, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, plastic &
-- Fort HealthCare (www.forthealthcare.com):
- Recognized as a -------Top Workplace----- for 10-years by the
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and proud to have been inducted into the
Top Workplace Hall of Fame.
- Recognized by Modern Healthcare as best places to work
- Recognized as -------Most Wired-----, bringing advanced
technology to the community and utilizing information technology to
providers for better patient-centered care.
- Fort HealthCare is committed to improving the health of our
population. Our Mission is to -------Improve the health and
well-being of our community-----, and our Vision is to -------Be
the healthiest community in Wisconsin.----- To achieve this, Fort
HealthCare--------s new Population Health Initiative is using
population health data to help transform the delivery of care.
Lake Mills, WI:
- Lake Mills is situated within the "Four Lakes Area" of
Jefferson County, and has a population of over 5,900. Located just
20-miles east of Madison and 65-miles west of Milwaukee, the
exceptional schools and broad economic base of the community have
allowed -- Lake Mills -- to continue to grow as a safe, family
oriented place to live and raise a family.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Family Physician, Location: Lake Mills, WI -
Keywords: Fort HealthCare, Madison , Physician - Family Medicine - Family Medicine Physician needed 20-miles east of Madison, WI, Healthcare , Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!