Territory Business Manager Wisconsin
Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
LOCATION: Southern WI
We are seeking a highly capable individual for Territory Business
Manager, US Petcare Division. Primary responsibilities include
utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business
planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales
performance within the assigned geography. This position will be
remote and will require travel and some evening work for
* Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key
growth products via demand generation within targeted geography
* Successfully launch new products, service offerings and generate
new equipment leads
SELLING SKILLS, TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, AND CUSTOMER VALUE
* Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
* Consistently build and demonstrate relevant technical knowledge,
verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
* Build effective relationships with and service all targeted
hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and
access within each account.
* Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional
TERRITORY MANAGEMENT AND TEAMWORK
* Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan / Resource
Allocation per our expectations effectively implementing the full
complement of Zoetis resources and following up to maximize ROI
* Meet field activity expectations including sales call activity
and investment in medical education programs
* Develop and execute a call-cycle at the account and veterinarian
level that delivers our reach / frequency expectations
* Work with all Zoetis Petcare colleagues in a professional manner
to include consistently meeting expectations around
integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility,
conduct/attire, effective communication/informing, all
administrative responsibilities, and overall teamwork.
Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align
with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build /
manage relationships at all levels of an organization. Adept at
working in highly fluid, complex, and ever changing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) strongly preferred
* Success in previous roles including creatively finding
opportunities or solving problems to drive sales performance.
* 3-10 years of documented and successful consultative sales
* Exemplifies what it means to be a change agent, continuous
learner, and pushing self / others beyond dominant logic
* Uses analytics and insights to enhance decision-making and
* Follow-through and attention to detail.
* Ability to manage assigned expense budgets
* Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify goals and
priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team
* Animal Health experience and knowledge of small animal veterinary
* Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication
* Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair
decisions based on relevant information
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and
ability to learn Zoetis systems
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Ability and willingness to travel and work some evenings as
required by the position.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Madison , Territory Business Manager Wisconsin, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!