Assistant Store Manager
Company: Cash Store
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Our Assistant Store Managers are part of an enthusiastic and
motivated team of retail financial service professionals! You will
be helping our customers get the cash they need, when they need it.
You will also be working in a friendly environment with great
opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get
- Provide exceptional customer service with every existing and
- Educate customers on all product offerings
- Process loan applications and make loans
- Safeguard and maintain customer records
- Make collection calls on overdue loans
- Open and close the storeREQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background
- 1 year of experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer
service or collections
- Retail sales experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch
manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property
manager, restaurant / hotel / property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service
representative, customer service associate)
- Collections experience (e.g., collector, collections
representative, collections associate)COMPENSATION
- Highly competitive pay!
- Scheduled increases of up to 12% in pay your first year!
- Potential to earn additional monthly performance incentive
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury
- Business casual work environment
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with
select providersONE OF THE BEST RETAIL SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
- No Sundays!
- Half days on Saturdays!
- Close early evenings Monday-Friday!
About Cash Store
Founded in 1996, Cash Store (a Cottonwood Financial brand) is one
of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in
the United States. With our customer-centric focus, we offer an
innovative mix of financial products and services through our
FinTech (online/digital) lending portal, Cashstore.com, as well as
through our 230+ brick-and-mortar retail locations in multiple
states.We have a healthy balance sheet, are positioned to grow, and
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Cash Store, Madison , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...