Services Engagement Manager - MedTech Services (Remote)
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager is responsible for setting MedTech
customers up for initial and long-term success by representing the
entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Vault Product
Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful
implementation and serves as an integral part of the sales cycle
and during project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in
close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
With a passion for Software Implementation and expertise in Life
Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will craft the right solution,
set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project
timeframes and associated costs. RFx responses, Proposals, and
Statements of Work are key deliverables of this role, along with
implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of
the team prior to project start.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a
customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if
you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment
position.What You'll Do
- Align closely with the MedTech Sales, Strategy, and Services
teams to design customer-specific implementation strategies,
establish long-term success metrics and plans, and establish
confidence in our ability to deliver
- Set customer and internal stakeholder expectations correctly,
focusing on long-term customer success
- Position post-implementation support, training, and other Veeva
solutions/offerings that may be needed for a successful customer
- Work across Services teams and leaders to ensure successful
delivery aligned to the delivered implementation plan and long-term
- Provide awareness and alignment with our partner
- 7+ years of software implementation within the Life Sciences
- 5+ years in a consulting or professional services
- 2+ years proven success in selling and managing small and large
scale implementation programs
- Consultative work style with the ability to build short and
long term strategies to ensure customer success and continued
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level
presence, and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative nature and the ability to partner
cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Cloud, Content, and/or data management experience in Life
Sciences, specifically in the Commercial, Clinical Operations,
Regulatory, or Quality Management areas
- Ability to travel up to 25%Nice to Have
- Direct experience partnering with customers in the MedTech
- SaaS / Cloud Experience
- Background includes exposure to regulatory compliance and
validation standards in the Life Sciences industryPerks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs#LI-RemoteUS#BI-Remote
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Madison , Services Engagement Manager - MedTech Services (Remote), Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!