Design Project Manager, Healthcare Architecture
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Design Project Manager owns the overall design project
performance from the initial engagement through project completion
against client goals and ERDMAN's goals. The project manager
manages all aspects of multiple projects and estimates scope of
- Project Management: Prepares strategic plans for project
success and serves as the primary client liaison to bring the
schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion. May represent as
the Architect of Record.
- Financial Management: Assures the most efficient and
cost-effective execution of assigned projects by monitoring
projects contributions and profit margins and is accountable for
architectural and engineering project team performance against
- Client Relationship: Accountable for keeping clients informed
of project status, including budget, schedule, issues, etc. and
managing the client's expectations around the project design
through individual and project team member communication.
- Performance Management: Works with team members to establish
clear goals and expectations, provides ongoing feedback, develops
skills and knowledge of team members, and rewards people for their
behavior and results.Education: Bachelor's degree in Architecture;
Master's degree preferredCertifications and/or Licenses: Licensed
architect; NCARB preferredRelevant Experience & Training:
- 10 years' experience in the architectural field.
- Previous supervisory and project management experience.
- Previous experience with healthcare or senior living
- Knowledge of building codes and regulation approval
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with Revit software is beneficial.Working
- 20% national travel required.The above information on this
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this
job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. ERDMAN
is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or and other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: ERDMAN, Madison , Design Project Manager, Healthcare Architecture, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!