RN Case Manager- Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a kind and compassionate Resgistered Nurse to
join our team! If you are looking for a flexible schedule,
work/life balance, and a job where you don't have to report to an
office/clinic every day, then this is the job for you!! Interim
Healthcare-Madison has received several awards due to our growth
over the last year. Come join our rapidly growing team! -
At Interim Healthcare, our patients are our TOP priority. We aim to
provide the best quality of care possible to ensure our patients
and their families are happy and equipped to be at home. Come help
us make a difference!
- - $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- - Free Education Courses
- - Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- - Competitive Salary and Benefits
- - Paid Time Off
- - 401K
- - Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, etc...
- - Paid Holidays
- - Work/Life Balance
- - Great Work Environment!
- - Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- - Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- - Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- - Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
- - Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- - Current CPR certification
- - Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance
- - Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from
assignment to assignment.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- - Must be comfortable visiting patient's in home
- - Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- - Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Deerfield, WI
- 53531 , PL: 554428328
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Madison , RN Case Manager- Home Health, Executive , Deerfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!