Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job LocationWork at OMRON!Omron is a leading global manufacturer
of industrial automation products focused on sensing and control
technologies. Omron Automation-Americas, headquartered in Hoffman
Estates, IL, USA, is the industrial automation subsidiary of Omron
Corporation, a $8 billion global technology company celebrating
more than 80 years of success. Omron Automation and Safetyis
looking for an energetic and focused Account Manager in the
Madison, Wisconsin areato expand our business in industries and
market segments where we have high potential. We are specifically
interested in people who have sold at an Enterprise level to
Fortune 1000 OEM and End Users and have a proven history of
consistent sales successes in the field of Automation.Our
Commitment to Employees
- Training and Career Development Program to give employees a
learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to
help build their career at Omron.
- Great financial opportunities with competitive compensation,
immediate 401k match with 100% vesting, profit sharing, and Blue
Cross Blue Shield for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug
- Community Awareness that includes activities with local
non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work Arrangements, Flexible
Work Hours, and Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay.
- Wellness Activities such as Walking Contests, Nutritional
Learning Sessions, On Site Flu shots and Health
- To conform with U.S. export control regulations, applicant
should be eligible for any required authorization from the U.S.
- Identify, from marketing information and knowledge of the area,
potential accounts that match Omron's target market.
- Execute high velocity sales at OEM, Systems Integrator and End
User customer accounts solving applications that bring value to
- Increase Omron sales at target customers through a fundamental
knowledge of entire portfolio of products and applications
including Industrial Components, Automation Technologies and Safety
solutions to help customers solve problems.
- Successfully build intimate relationships with target customers
and develop a deep understanding of current and future needs.
- Work with Omron sales and marketing team to offer bundled
solutions that resolve known issues at target customer(s) and can
be replicated to other clients.Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical or Mechanical, in Engineering
from a 4-year college or related technical school.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated application solutions
sales experience with OEM, System Integrator and End User
- Sales experience with some or all of the following products:
Machine Vision Systems,Motion Control (Servos, Drives, Controllers
and Motors),PLC/HMI (hardware, software and interfaces), Components
(Sensors, Relays and Switches), Safety (Light Curtains,
Controllers, Sensors and E-Stops), Auto ID (Barcode and RFID) and
Fixed and Mobile Robotic systems.
- Energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Approximately 30% travel
- A deemed Export License may be required. Don't meet every
single requirement?Studies have shown that women and people of
color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At Omron we are dedicated to building a
diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited
about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly
with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you
to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or
other roles.Omron is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.#LI-PD1
Keywords: OMRON, Madison , Account Manager, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!