Senior Energy Project Manager
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bold thinking leads to transformative change. The world needs
big ideas tosolve our climate, affordability, and equity crises.
That's where you come in. Align your career with greater purpose at
Asanational leader in designing, constructing, operating,and
maintaining high-performing buildings, McKinstryprovides a single
point of accountability across the entire building lifecycle, from
new construction and ongoing operations to adaptive reuse, energy
retrofits, and advanced renewable energy systems.We get up every
day to transformthebuilt environment for the betterment of our
clients and our communities.
Never satisfied, we arecompelled by our valuesto eliminate barriers
standing in the way of a better-built environment. We design,
build, optimize and maintain high-performing facilities.
Here's where you come in:
In addition to responsibility of Project Manager II for projects
that they are directly overseeing -In addition assumes
responsibility for overall portfolio of Regional projects including
business management, people and team management and resource
forecasting, communication, and industry participation.
You're great at:
- Collaborate with Internal and External Teams of the project
through the development and construction.
- Coordination with Subcontractors of the project.
- Project Financials
- Pre-Construction Responsibilities
- Project Budgeting and scope review
- Encourages Stewart of Safety, Standards and training and
maintains client satisfaction
- Assumes financial responsibility for projects including
accurate, timely, and relevant reporting to stake holders.
- Monitors, controls, and reports on the financial performance of
- Responsible for preparation of monthly project accounting
- Draft or oversee subcontracts and purchase agreements.
- Generates Preliminary assessments, technical solutions, fee
proposals, presentations, studies, and general support.
- Resource for forecasting, communication, and industry
- Coaches and mentors project team members.
- Develops project staffing plans to include labor,
- Acts as steward of McKinstry culture; communicate and influence
policies and procedures.
- Establishes and leads associated meetings.
- Define individual project responsibilities and
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in construction managementor
- Proficient with scheduling software -MS Projects
- OSHA 30. PE, CPM, LEED professional designations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of construction management, commercial building
process, and financial acumen. Basic estimating skills.
- RCDD, CPM professional designation is preferred.
- Proficient with construction financial programs.
- Demonstrates and understanding of accounting and financial
- Knowledge of the basics of labor relations including union
contract requirements and hiring practices.
- 8 years construction related experience.
- Team Building abilities to recruit, coach, and mentor.
- Development abilities for project staffing plans.
- Forecasting abilities of project management labor
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits
away from the office; reimbursed.
Transformational changerequires bold action. We must decarbonize
our buildings and energy assets to combat climate change. We must
tackle the affordability crisis by innovating waste out of our
supply chain and dramatically cutting costs through improved
productivity. We must deliver equitable outcomes to ensure healthy,
high-performing buildings for all. Together, Building a Thriving
Peoplerepresent our most valued asset. By investing in our
employees, we are also investing in the ongoing success of our
company. We pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive,
PeopleFirst benefits package to promote health and wellness,
enhance work/life balance and ensure long-term stability for our
employees and their families. Some of these benefits include:
- A robust internal mobility program to help you develop your
- Competitive pay backed by 401(k) and profit-sharing
- Comprehensive medical, prescription drugs, vision, and
- Business mileage reimbursement and/or electric fleet vehicles
for business travel and meetings
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Adoption and IVF assistance.
- Paid time off.
- McKinstry University training and development.
- McKinstry wellness programs and on-site gyms.
- Community service and employee-directed charitable giving.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital
status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis protected by law. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but
not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon
successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to
successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Madison , Senior Energy Project Manager, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!