Assistant Manager - Health Savings Account
Company: Topper's Pizza Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pay Rate: $14.00-$17.00/hr -$500 Hiring BonusPeople, Pizza, and
Passion - it's how we roll.
Our Pizza People are the heart and soul of our company, bringing
Great Food and Memorable Experiences that friends and families
connect over to our local communities. At Toppers we have a fun
culture with a flexible work schedule.Toppers Pizza has a new
opportunity for you to join one of the leaders in the better-pizza
delivery market. We are looking for several Managers-In-Training
(MITS) to join our team at our Janesville location!In short, we are
a growing company and are the right organization for a dedicated
team player who wants to make a difference in an environment where
their hard work is valued and have fun while they are doing it.
You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of your
restaurant, ensuring guest satisfaction. One of the most critical
opportunities that you will have is to develop, direct, and
supervise your Team to attain sales and profit objectives while
maintaining the highest standards of product quality, service,
cleanliness, organization, and sanitation- all while being
developed to become a General Manager of a Topper Pizza store. At
least that is our goal for you to become a General Manager of a
- Flexible Scheduling
- Visa Pay Card
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Advances
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay Package
- Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities (Manager & Supervisor in
- Free Uniform
- FUN Atmosphere
- Holiday Pay on certain holidays that we are open
- 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance off of base plan *
- 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Match*
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)*
- Health Savings Account*
- Voluntary Group Dental Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Vision Insurance *
- Voluntary Group Pet Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid for Short-term Disability Insurance which
includes paid time off for having a child
- 100% Company Paid for Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Family Health Days*For those qualified, based on hours
worked and positionLook Into Our Eyes. Making great food that
people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying
rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job
seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up
everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our goal is
to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on every
DETAIL of the Customer experience
For you to be successful at Toppers Pizza as a Team Member, you
must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS.
This means that You:
- Live With Integrity-- say what you mean, and do what you say,
especially when nobody's watching!
- Have Fun-- yes it is work, but enjoy it!
- Always project a positive image & energy-- smile, in person and
on the phone.
- Are noticeably friendly & give each customer personal
- You want to be a part of building something special -- we are
building an extraordinary company!
- Bring It...With Passion-- come to work ready to make things
- Kill it at the details --anticipate customer needs and react
when noticing any dissatisfaction.
- Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact -- honesty
with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong desire to succeed -- you
need little direction before you take the reins with a can-do
attitude.If you're someone that has a fun personality- we want to
talk to you. -
Keywords: Topper's Pizza Inc, Madison , Assistant Manager - Health Savings Account, Executive , Whitewater, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!