RN Case Manager - Hospice
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Come join our rapidly growing Hospice Team! We have been CHAP
accredited and are growing exponentially with clients all around
the Dane County area! If you truly care about patients and going
above and beyond, then this is the position for you. We are looking
for a kind and compassionate Registered Nurse that will help us
make our patients' last steps of life easier for them and their
At Interim Healthcare, our patients are our TOP priority. We aim to
provide the best quality of care possible to ensure our patients
and their families are happy and equipped to be at home. Come help
us make a difference!
- - $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- - Free Education Courses
- - Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- - Competitive Salary and Benefits
- - Paid Time Off
- - 401K
- - Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, etc...
- - Paid Holidays
- - Work/Life Balance
- - Great Work Environment!
- - Completes an initial/comprehensive assessment of the
patient/family to determine hospice needs which includes a history
of current and previous illness(es), as well as a physical
assessment of the patient, with emphasis on the management of pain
and other symptoms.
- - Completes ongoing assessments of the patient's physical status
and the psychosocial status of the patient/family.
- - Initiates and develops a plan of care in collaboration with the
Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family and the attending
- - Makes necessary revisions to the IDG plan of care as the
patient's/family's status and needs change.
- - Primarily responsible for the coordination of care among IDG
members and other healthcare providers external to the IDG, to
ensure the continuous assessment of the patient/family needs, as
well as the implementation of the IDG plan of care to guide the
delivery of services and achieve the goals of hospice care.
- - Evaluates and coordinates the need for services provided to the
patient/family in accordance with the IDG plan of care.
- - Active RN license in the state of WI
- - CPR certification
- - One year of Hospice experience preferred. -
Working Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- - Able to occasionally travel between patients' homes
- - Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- - Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
environment but may require frequent visits to patient/client
- - Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- - Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
Interim HealthCare - is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We are Meriter's #1 Home Health
Agency. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Dane, WI -
53529 , PL: 554428282
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Madison , RN Case Manager - Hospice, Executive , Dane, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!