Multisite Community Manager: 32 Hours per week
Company: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description:ACC Management Group, Inc. is seeking a Multisite
Community Manager to oversee six properties totaling 64 units with
a mix of Senior and Family housing. The six properties are all in
Central Wisconsin, specifically in Green Lake County, Waupaca
County, Marquette County and Wood County.Experience in Rural
Development, Section 8 and/or Section 42 is preferred.The Multisite
Community Manager role in Central Wisconsin would be full-time at
30-32 hours per week.ACC offers competitive pay, benefits and bonus
- Ensure complexes and vacancies are ready for showings and
- Effectively communicate property features and amenities to all
- Answer questions to all prospects and potential applicants in a
- Conduct showings of vacant units to all interested
- Greet all walk-in traffic during open office hours and attend
to all needs, questions, or complaints.
- Address resident concerns and all maintenance requests in a
- Process all paperwork in accordance with company policies and
Fair Housing requirements for new applicants, recertifications, and
- Generate, distribute, and monitor renewal notices and follow up
- Coordinate and process all lease paperwork for all move in and
- Collect payment of rent according to company procedures and
- Handle and process all delinquency matters and reporting as
- Maintain strong resident relations while continuing to enact
company and community policies.
- Lead all resident relations matters or concerns that are
presented in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with all vendors, suppliers, and
professionals servicing the company and/or property.
- Record and document all resident correspondence as
- Report and document all accident and emergency situations in a
- Maintain all resident files and any confidential information in
a secured area in compliance with company policies and the fair
- Maintain all maintenance files and binders, accounting records,
budget and marketing binders in a safe and secured area.
- Oversee and supervise all maintenance activity of employees and
- Manage all on-site property employees with providing proper
training, guidance, and coaching.
- Make recommendations and assist with marketing efforts to
ensure effective and creative strategy implementation.
- Understand, maintain, and stay up to date on assigned
property(s) description and classification.
- Maintain a current working knowledge and adhere to the fair
housing laws, its policies and practices, in accordance with ACC
Management Group policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, plan, and review with the Regional Manager the next
years budget allowance for approval.
- Coordinate bank deposits as needed.
- Complete all assigned reports and/or projects to the Regional
Manager by the required deadline.Requirements:Knowledge, Skill &
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of property management or industry related experience
- Knowledge of project-based section 8 or section 42 experience a
- Knowledge of fair housing laws a plus.
- Knowledgeable and proficient with computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
presentation software (MS outlook, word and excel).
- Experience with Onesite software is a plus.
- Must be able to physically inspect the properties.
- Maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving
- Flexibility with working hours and availability for later hours
or Saturdays as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and possess efficient time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service skills with ability to handle
complaints in a positive and time efficient manner.
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and respect through
appearance and interactions with others. Ability to lift to but not
limited to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThis position will be required to supervise a staff
on-site of but not limited to maintenance technicians, assistant
community managers, leasing agents, and cleaners.Work
EnvironmentThis position operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, telephones, photocopiers & fax machines, filing
cabinets/etc.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described are
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to physically stand, walk, bend,
climb, and use full hand range of motion and finger dexterity to
touch and feel. Must be able to reach with hands and arms and lift
up to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.TravelTravel is required
to assigned property locations using personal transportation. Must
also be able to travel to all trainings and meetings arranged
through the Corporate office periodically throughout the year.ACC
Management Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC, Madison , Multisite Community Manager: 32 Hours per week, Executive , Marquette, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!