Executive Assistant to the CEO - Located in Jefferson, WI
Company: St. Coletta of Wisconsin
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO -Location: Jefferson,
WI 53549St. Coletta of Wisconsin, a leader in providing services to
adults with developmental disabilities, has an excellent
opportunity for an Executive Assistant!Why Work For Us: -At St.
Coletta we pride ourselves in what we do and there is something for
everyone to get involved in! - From Special Olympics, to our
community orchard and garden, or our mini golf course, St. Coletta
Prom, and SO much more! - To see what we've been up to check out
our YouTube Channel and Facebook page (links below). - You'll see
that you can love your job while making a difference! - -Click -
-to check out our - -channel! - (or copy and paste this link:
-to check out our - -page and see all the fun things we've been up
to lately! - (or copy and paste this link:
-https://www.facebook.com/stcolettawisc/)We also offer a
comprehensive benefit package and -competitive starting pay. -
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Eight paid holidays -
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans -
- 401(k) with employer match -
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Employee referral bonuses
- And more!!
- -or go to -https://www.stcolettawi.org/benefits-summary/ -The
Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to
St. Coletta's CEO by performing clerical functions such as
preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference
calls, and scheduling meetings. -Examples of Essential Functions
(include but not limited to):
- Manages executive's - calendar and independently schedules
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to the appropriate
parties or takes messages.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given
access to executive.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
- Communicates with staff and serves as a - liaison between staff
- Coordinates meetings and events by arranging for facilities and
caterer, issuing information or invitations, and setting up
- Prepares reports, memos, letters and other documents using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. -
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and
presentation by executives, committees and/or board of
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management database systems, and performing
basic bookkeeping work.
- Communicates with various stakeholders on behalf of the
- Attends meetings to record minutes. -
- Adheres to St. Coletta organizational and departmental policies
and procedures.Initial Requirements:
- Associate's degree in related field, plus three to five years
of experience providing support to senior level executives or an
equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, Internet, and
- Capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to establish and manage professional and interpersonal
relationships with all members of the organization and external
- Is open and receptive to new ideas and constructive
- Ability to learn, support, and flex with new and
quickly-changing initiatives and goals.Driving Requirements: - This
position requires that an employee is able to drive for work
purposes and must maintain a valid driver's license with a past
driving record that meets the standards set forth by the agency.
-If you are seeking employment that is challenging and provides a
rewarding job experience, apply today! - We offer competitive
salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. - Our benefit can be
found on our website at this link: .For more information, or for
specific questions please email us at .St. Coletta is an Equal
Opportunity and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.
Keywords: St. Coletta of Wisconsin, Madison , Executive Assistant to the CEO - Located in Jefferson, WI, Executive , Jefferson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!