Family Care Partnership RN Care Manager - $5000 sign-on bonus!
Company: Independent Care Health Plan
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Do you feel called to do your part to improve the lives of
others, to lead change in how health care for the neediest of our
society is managed, to share your skills and talents with others
who want to do the same with you? If so, iCare is looking for RN
Care Managers to join our Family Care Partnership team. Our RN Care
Managers provide case management and support to older adults in the
community, assuring quality services are provided which are cost
effective and monitoring the health and safety of members.DUTIES
- Complete the nursing portion of the comprehensive assessment
and provide input to the members care accordingly.
- Conduct home visits and community visits to assure appropriate
care and access member satisfaction.
- Establish and monitor wellness and health promotion activities
based on the member's assessment and identified outcomes.
- Re-evaluate the member's health and wellness at appropriate
intervals to manage ongoing health issues, assess the member's
response to interventions, or when a medical complaint or event
affecting the member's health occurs.
- Perform routine health monitoring activities, based on the
- Builds constructive working relationships with members, their
family members, appropriate outside agency staff.
- Provide, in crisis situations, appropriate assessment of
psychiatric, behavioral or medical problems and implement
interventions in conjunction with other staff to take appropriate
measures to ensure the safety of members
- Evaluate members' ability to safely manage, either by
themselves or through use of supports, their medication, medical
care interventions and treatments, equipment, and access to health
- Take appropriate measures to prevent the spread of infection
and communicable diseases and instruct the member and/or caregiver
in these measures.
- Ensure that the member's physician or appropriate medical
professional is notified when the member has an acute change in
- Provide or arrange for services, supports or medical care that
best meet the member's identified needs, and monitor the
effectiveness of these interventions
- Assists in problem resolution between members and
iCare Perks:Full Time associates enjoy:
- $5000 sign-on bonus
- Monday - Friday, no evenings/weekends/holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a variety of other supplemental
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of
- At least two years of related health care experience.
- A personal vehicle, valid State of Wisconsin motor vehicle
operator's license and conformity with insurance coverage limits
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, set priorities with daily
demands and long-term work assignments and projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact
with members and co-workers from a variety of different backgrounds
and experiences in a professional and courteous manner.
- Problem solving ability to seek solutions using appropriate
- Must be able to travel to any location within the county.
- Ability to use a personal computer and capability of learning
software applications of Independent Care.
- Case Management skills to determine appropriateness of member's
- Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo
weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The
weekly testing will need to be done through an approved vendor and
unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and
masking protocols if they are required to come into an iCare
facility or work outside of their home.
- Bachelor's degree (BSN)
- Previous home health, managed care or case management
- Previous experience working with persons with older adults in a
health care setting.
- Case Manager Certification
- General knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare benefits.
- 2 year(s): related health care experienceEducationPreferred
- Bachelors or better in NursingLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered NurseBehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Independent Care Health Plan, Madison , Family Care Partnership RN Care Manager - $5000 sign-on bonus!, Executive , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!