Access Management Engineer - Open to Remote!
Company: AFMIC American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an
organization s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences
matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we re committed to
growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation
that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers dreams in
ways never imagined.American Family Insurance is driven by our
customers and employees. That s why we provide more than just a job
we provide opportunity. Whether you re already part of our team in
search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what
s next, you re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that
starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our
team. Bring your dreams.Job ID: R28785 Access Management Engineer -
Open to Remote! (Open)Compensation may vary based on the job level
and your geographic work location.Compensation Minimum:$68,200
AnnualCompensation Maximum:$109,200 AnnualSummary:Our Enterprise
IAM Development team is growing and in need of a strong Access
The ideal candidate will have experience taking ownership for
designing, engineering, testing, troubleshooting, and implementing
access management solution within the full Okta suite including
OAG. They should be strong in their understanding of the concepts
and implementing policy-based solutions using MFA, SAML, OIDC and
OAuth solutions. Prior experience with SiteMinder is a plus. Prior
Azure experience with Azure AD, MFA and conditional access policies
is a plus. Experience with securing APIs is a plus. Working
knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, PERL, bash, C#,
etc.) is a plus.
We prefer a candidate that has experience working in a SAFe Agile
environment. Prior experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner
and/or Systems Engineer is a plus. A candidate who also has
experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Active
Directory (AD), Radiant One, Cyber Ark, SpecOps Enterprise Password
Manager, SailPoint IdentityIQ, and/or Micro Focus NetIQ.
Depending on qualifications, candidates can be considered at any
Job Description:Job Level Summary
- Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline
and broadens capabilities
- Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and
- Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and directionPrimary
- Research, engineer, develop, integrate, and test new IAM
products and security solutions.
- Perform incident triage, including determining scope, urgency,
and potential impact. Identify the specific vulnerability. Make
recommendations that enable expeditious remediation. Implement any
remediations within job discipline.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing security systems and
solutions throughout their lifecycle. Provide adequate
documentation and monitoring to support solutions.
- Build strong relationships with Peers across functions through
collaborative engineering operations, initiatives, and
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service when working with
Colleagues, Agents and Customers.
- Design and implement automated solutions to enable security
- Design and develop system-security measures to ensure system
security is fully integrated. Validate current and future-state
architectural models to assess impact across all security
- Develops enterprise tools and applications to manage access to
American Family`s data, systems, and resources.
- Analyzes security access risk gaps and recommends mitigating
and compensating security controls. Leads and participates in
outage/SWAT meetings to mitigate security access issues.Specialized
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software engineering
architectures, system/software designs, and system
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security, Cyber
Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security technologies and
application development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience performing cyber threat analysis and
incident response. Working knowledge of penetration testing.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of directory services and
identity stores.Education & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information assurance,
MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience.Travel
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.Additional
Job Information:o Offer to selected candidate will be made
contingent on the results of applicable background checkso Offer to
selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure
agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and
inventionso Our policy restricts consideration of applicants
needing employment sponsorship (visa) to specialty occupations.
Sponsorship will not be considered for this positionThis role is
open to remote.#LI-RemoteWhen you work at American Family you can
expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and
financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical,
dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care
of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a
pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In
addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave
are available to support our employees and their families. Interns
and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family
Enterprise benefits.We also consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and
local law.Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise !#LI-JM1 Associated
topics: attack, cybersecurity, forensic, information assurance,
information security, security, security officer, threat,
Keywords: AFMIC American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S., Madison , Access Management Engineer - Open to Remote!, Executive , Oregon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!